Saturday, October 15, 2011

108 days, 13 hours and 36 minutes

That's how long I have to plan the perfect first Disney World vacation for my two younger sisters-in-law. I can't tell you how excited I am that they will finally be able to experience the magic their brother and I have been telling them about for years. My husband and I originally planned this trip as just a quick, cost-effective getaway for the two of us. But after talking to our sisters, we decided this would be the perfect time to take them along. That's when my excited planning became estatic, can't-wait planning.
This is slightly different from every other trip I've planned before, and I'll be honest, it may be a little challenging. Our little group will have variations in age, tastes, interests, and of course Disney experience. All that made me decide that this is the perfect opportunity for me to take you through the planning process with me. I'll show you step-by-step what I'm going to do to make this the most magical first Disney experience my sisters can have.

So what are we waiting for? Let's plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment