Friday, March 11, 2011

But first, the introductions!

Hola amigos!! Welcome to the Keys to the Magic Kingdom blog! I’m Miranda, photographer/artist/Disney junkie, and I’ll be your personal tour guide for your Walt Disney World vacation… at least in spirit :).
I’ve been visiting the Walt Disney World Resort since I was 2 years old. December of 2010 marked by 14th trip. Needless to say, I’ve learned my way around the place over the years. I guess that’s why when any of my friends or relatives decide to plan a trip, I’m usually the first person they call.

Where are the best places to eat? What attractions are best for the kids? When should we visit which park? Where is the best place to stay? How do I even begin to plan this??
There are a million questions and things you need to know when planning a Disney trip, especially if it's your first one. When people ask me for tips and advice, sometimes the information can be overwhelming. There’s just so much to know and see and do, so I thought, why not break it down and write about it?
And so the Keys to the Magic Kingdom blog was born!
Each week I’ll feature a specific topic, everything from where to stay, to what to do and when to do it. Parents, one thing to remember: Although I have yet to take a Disney vacation as a parent, I have had tons of experience being a Disney kid. So my recommendations for the little ones are based off what I know kids love and how my own parents handled carting a 3-year-old all around the parks. I’ll try to give you as much helpful information as I can, but remember, this is YOUR vacation. Decide what works best for you and your family. Everyone’s Disney experience is unique and special, so make it your own! Have a magical day!
Miranda

Yours truly enjoying the snow at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom this past December.

P.S. If you have questions or a topic request, just leave a comment on the blog or send an e-mail to imaginationphotog@yahoo.com. Oh, and if you need a portrait or wedding photographer, check out my photography blog at http://imaginationphotog.blogspot.com/ and website at www.imaginationphotog.com. OK, I promise no more commercials ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment