Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Mini WDW Commercial ;)

Gosh, it feels like forever since I've had time to be on here. I just got caught up on work, so expect some more posts in the next couple of days! :)
For now, I just wanted to take a minute to share something with you. I've been playing with an online slideshow maker that many of my wonderful photographer friends love. I've enjoyed making slideshows ever since I purchased my very first photo editing software, which also came with a video editing program. Unfortunately, I have had a chance to update the video portion of the software... or to play around with video much at all really... but I'd love to get back into it and learn more about it. I'd love to be able to interact with you guys more that way. I love to write, but when it comes to Disney, I'd really rather talk :). LOL
Anyway, here's a short peek at my sisters-in-law's very first WDW visit. Let me know what you think!


See ya real soon!




 

Make your own slide show at Animoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment