Monday, July 9, 2012

I can explain!

Wow. It's been 5 months since my last post. I bet you're thinking I totally forgot I even had this blog.  LOL I promise, I didn't! Life has just been, well, amazing-crazy-beautiful! As most of you know, our Disney trip in February was sort of my way of celebrating something really big in my life. As of February 1, 2012, I became a full-time professional photographer! For the past 4 years I have been trying to build my photography business up to a point where it could be my one and only job. I'm so proud to say that I finally reached that point, and business has been wonderful! Just as Disney taught me, I am making my dreams come true, and I love every moment of it!
So now that you know why you haven't been hearing from me lately, I think it's time I get back in the groove around here. When I first started this blog, I had planned out these detailed tours of each WDW park spanning several separate posts. Needless to say, I've deviated from that quite a bit! So from now on there is no plan. I'm just posting whatever wanders into my mind. If you're friends with me on Facebook (and if you're reading this, I bet you are!), you know from all my Disney related posts and re-posts that even though my feet are in Alabama, my heart is most definitely in Florida :).

Well, I've got a lot of posts to make up for, so let's get going! New Disney tips coming shortly!

Miranda


P.S. If you haven't seen it yet, check out my new photography website!
www.imaginationphotog.com
You can see some of my favorite Disney photos in the Featured section of the site, plus see how I put a little Disney magic into my work in a behind-the-scenes peek on the Imagination Photography blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment