Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Disney Photography [101]: Camera Gear

Hey again gang! I've been trying to upload this for-ev-er. Blogger has been so grouchy about uploading my videos lately, but I've finally found a way to get it here. This is the first of what will hopefully be many videos giving you Disney World photography tips. I've been dropping little photo nuggets throughout my blogs, but now I decided to take it a step further.
I'm a big fan of YouTube tutorial and how-to videos, and I noticed there were none (at least that I could find) that really gave any Disney vacation advice, photography or otherwise. So I thought, why not? I could post all this in a written blog I suppose, but some things are just better explained in person. This first one is just sort of an introduction to what camera gear I bring with me to the parks. More specific tips will follow.
I hope this helps and you guys enjoy :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment